The following is a list of training dates being held through Eden Energy. Some are online webinars, while others are being held in our state-of-the-art training facility in Guelph, ON. For more information, or to sign up for any of these sessions, please call us at 1-800-665-3336.
April 16, 2012 – ecobee @ 8:00 am
- This training course will go over the ecobee residential product line, the new Zigbee smart metering capabilities, as well as the commercial EMS options. This class will be offered as an online webinar as well as in our training facility in Guelph, Ontario.
April 23, 2012 – WaterFurnace 5 Series Training @ 8:00 am
- We recently introduced the new WaterFurmace 5 Series product line. This online class will go through the features of the new 5 series as well as the differences between it and the Envision, as well as future expansion of the system.
April 30, 2012 – IntelliZone @ 4:30 pm
- This class will be held online and will review the features of the WaterFurnace geothermal zoning package. It will also cover in-depth, how to service and properly troubleshoot the IntelliZone system. We will also introduce you to the new IntelliZone2 product line.
May 7, 2012 – ecobee Energy Managment System @ 4:30 pm
- This class will be held online as well as in our training facility in Guelph, Ontario. This ecobee training class will focus specifically on the ecobee EMS and the energy management options available commercially.
May 8-10, 2012 – WaterFurnace Service/Install @ 8:00 am
- The WaterFurnace Service/Install class is a 3-day class held in our Guelph Training Facility. It will give you a broad look at how to install, service and set up the entire WaterFurnace product line. It will also feature a hands-on portion with live equipment in our lab. Training is done by a WaterFurnace Factory Trainer.
May 14, 2012 – Aurora Controls @ 8:00 am
- This class will focus on the Aurora Control system, its features, benefits and the new Aurora Interface Diagnostic tool. This class will be held online.
May 21, 2012 – ecobee Si @ 8:00 am
- This class will be held online and in our Guelph Training facility and will focus on the new ecobee Si model which launches May 15, 2012. The class will go over the product differences as well as application and features.
May 28, 2012 – vanEE @ 8:00 am
- vanEE Training will be held online and in our training facility in Guelph. It will feature an overview of the vanEE product including existing models and the new ECM models. Training will be done by Grant Blackmore, an industry leader on vanEE products for over 30 years.
June 8, 2012 – REHAU @ 8:00 am
- REHAU training will be held in our training facility in Guelph and will focus on the different key elements of a REHAU system from the manifolds, to the controls and the RAUPANEL. It will also introduce contractors to REHAU’s next generation of smart controls.
June 18, 2012 – Bosch @ 8:00 am
- Bosch Training will be held at our Guelph Training facility and will be conducted by a Bosch Factory Trainer. This class will cover all the aspects of servicing, installing and commissioning a Bosch Solar thermal system. The class will be also include a lab component where you will install a Bosch solar system on a roof in our training facility.
July 6, 2012 – General WaterFurnace Service Tech Training
- This class will be held online and in our training facility in Guelph. This class will focus on servicing WaterFurnace equipment as well as common troubleshooting concerns and issues in the field. This class is designed for both experienced and new WaterFurnace service technicians.
July 16, 2012 – WF Water-to-Water Training @ 8:00 am
- This class will focus on the Water-to-Water as well as the new 502W12 high temp geothermal boiler replacement system. It will cover how to service, install and set up the equipment as well as common installation issues.
July 30, 2012 – WF Synergy3D Training @ 8:00 am
- This class will be held online and in our training facility in Guelph. It will focus on the different features of the Synergy3D as well as how to install and service the equipment.
Sept. 2012 (date TBA) – WF Variable Speed Training
- This class has yet to have a date set, but it will cover the brand new flagship product from WaterFurnace – the Variable Speed 7 Series product.