Eden Energy Equipment, the largest distributor of WaterFurnace geothermal heat pumps for the last 6 years, will be holding training on the new 5 Series WaterFurnace product line in our training facility in Guelph. This training, which will be conducted by a trainer from the factory, will run from May 8 -10, 2012. The training will also cover the new High Temperature Water-to-Water equipment as well as the Synergy3D triple function geothermal system, the Water-to-Water line and the IntelliZone geothermal zoning equipment.
A big portion of this training session will also focus on the new cutting edge control scheme from WaterFurnace called the “Aurora” which will bring new tools and efficiency to servicing and maintenance on WaterFurnace equipment.
In the Service Install class, students are taught the specifics of servicing and installing WaterFurnace geothermal systems by a WaterFurnace factory trainer. Students should have a thorough knowledge of air conditioning and electrical equipment before taking this course. Graduating students will earn both a WaterFurnace Factory Fusion Certificate and a Service Install Certificate.
- Flow centre installation, loop flushing/charging/pressure drop/antifreeze use/pressurization
- WaterFurnace Equipment (5 Series, Synergy3D, Legend & VersatecUltra) installation, Connections
- Start-Up and Maintenance
- IntelliZone system application, features, installation and maintenance
- Equipment accessories, auxiliary heater installation, thermostats
- Servicing (refrigerant, nitrogen brazing, thermostatic expansion valves, filter-driers)
To register for this class please fill in the form below. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 1-800-665-336. Space is limited since this is a very hands-on course, so reserve your space early.