We will be holding REHAU training on September 18th in Guelph Ontario from 8:00am to 11:00 am. The objective of this training is to introduce our customers to the exciting new products from REHAU including the new RauGeo product line, REHAU Smart Controls and a review of the RAUplate and RAUPanel products.
Below is a brief overview of the products this training will cover;
The RAUPANEL system is designed to provide rapid response, optimal performance and ease of installation. This patented low profile system is an excellent alternative to joist heating and poured thermal mass applications. The RAUPANEL system consists of 3/8” RAUPEX pipe, extruded aluminum panels for strength, and wood return bends.
The aluminum panels offer high conductivity with a low profile and a low mass, and eliminate the need for structural reinforcement. RAUPANEL is a complete engineered system that is easy to install, eliminates the overpour often used in radiant systems, and requires less job site preparation and installation time.
Snow & Ice Melt
With snow and ice melting (SIM) systems, winter weather doesn’t have to limit access to your home, building or facility. REHAU SIM systems are radiant heating technology in an outdoor application, providing a safe and reliable way to keep surfaces clear of snow and ice. With proper design and installation, REHAU SIM systems provide long-term performance and reliability as well as saving the time and energy you spend on traditional snow removal using mechanical equipment.
RAUGEO Helix Probes are ideal for use in both new builds and retrofits. They are the optimum choice if only a small land area is available and probe drilling is not possible, perhaps for geological reasons or if it is not finacially viable.
- Can be used in both new construction and retrofit applications
- Extraction performance of the Helix loop of up 700 W per Helix Probe
- Simple and fast installation using standard construction tools and equipment
- Less land area required than traditional ground loops
- Low storage and transport costs due to telescopic design
- Made from PEX-a cross linked polyethylene pipe making it highly resistant to damage. Even with notches 20% deep into the pipe it will not split.
- Defined pipe spacing and probe diameter using special PE membrane
The REHAU Smart Controls system streamlines the typical mechanical room with a control panel that integrates all the HVAC hardware paired with a dedicated on-site computer. The REHAU Smart Controls system is programmed to react to changes in your building’s environment, so it is working 24/7 to optimize HVAC system performance and indoor comfort. From your smart phone or any other Internet-enabled device, you also have access to monitor and update system settings, making system control even smarter.
- Allows you to set individual temperatures for each controlled zone.
- Stores and maintains your settings in a database accessible from anywhere in the world via the web.
- Optimizes and manages the combined use of heating, cooling and ventilation systems to achieve comfort with the lowest possible energy use.
- Interfaces with weather services, automatically adjusting settings in advance of changing weather conditions.
- Constantly monitors the health and functioning of the HVAC system and reports any problems when they happen.
- Permits you to define specific on/off events in your settings, so operation of water heater, forced-air and radiant systems can be coordinated to ensure the highest level of efficiency.
- Makes sophisticated controls technology user friendly with an easy-to-use, point-and-click interface accessed through a standard web browser.
- Allows service contractors to access your system and efficiently diagnose potential issues before arriving at your site.
There is a $50 charge for this training course which will be refunded on your next REHAU order from Eden Energy Equipment. To signup for the training please fill in the form below;