Solar thermal systems from Bosch are fully integrated solutions with modular design allowing you to add more capacity to meet most hot water needs. Solar thermal systems utilize free energy from the sun to produce hot water which can also be used for space and/or pool heating for residential or commercial applications.
Why Bosch is your best choice
Since 1886, the Bosch brand has stood for first class tchnology, innovation, reliability and quality, Understanding the need to utilize renewable resources. Bosch has created an extensive solar thermal product line to save energy, reduce CO2 emissions and contribute to energy independence while lowering monthly water heating bills through customizable solutions for any hot water needs.
Whether remodeling, building a new home, updating plumbing or water heating systems, there is no better time to enjoy the benefits of a Bosch solar thermal system:
- More than 25 years of solar thermal expertise
- Systems designed to facilitate system upgrades
- Reduce installation costs through “plug and play” components
- Savings up to 75% off your water heating bills*
- Reduced CO2 footprint
- Ideal for residential or commercial hot water, space heating and pool applications
- * Results may vary depending on installation
Now is the time to start utilizing renewable resources:
- Every 20 minutes, enough energy is transmitted to the earth’s surface to supply the annual global energy demand
- The sun generates more energy in one day than all our fossil fuels combined
- Electricity generated by the U.S. by burning fossil fuels: 75%
- The estimated time to consumerr our remaining fossil fuels: 45 years
- Currently, solar energy accounts for <1% of the U.S. energy supply
Residential Domestic Hot Water + Pool Heating + Space Heating with Bosch Solar
Producing domestic hot water (DHW), space heating, and pool heating from a solar thermal system is a combination that makes sense in many cases. DHW typically takes first priority, and once at capacity, space heating takes second priority.
If there are no space heating needs, the solar heat is diverted to the pool. If properly designed, this type of a system can provide the majority of DHW, resulting in significant fuel savings on the space heating side while extending the swim season of a pool. Four to ten panels and 200 to 500 gallon (750 to 2000 L) tanks are typically used in this type of application
Commercial Solar Hot Water + Pool Heating + Space Heating With Bosch
Volatile energy costs and tighter budgets make solar thermal heating a practical solution to offset future energy costs and reduce operating expenses. Hot water, space heating and pool heating for commercial buildings are ideal applications for a solar thermal system.
In commercial systems with uniform consumption, solar pre-heating systems can be a financially viable solution. Integrating a solar thermal system with an existing system can greatly improve the overall energy efficiency. A solar pool heating system can also extend the swim season by providing a comfortably heated pool year round.
Eden Energy Equipment is a specialty distributor that not only sells you the product but supports and trains our customers on how to use them. If you are interested in learning more about the Bosch Solar Thermal product line and its benefits, call us at 1-800-665-3336. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download our Spec Catalog for the Bosch Solar Line