The WaterFurnace Loop Expansion tank (LET) is specifically designed for geothermal earth loops. It is manufactured from pipe-grade high density polyethylene and allows for simple integration into non-ferrous earth loop piping systems. The WaterFurnace Loop Expansion tank is approved for use with the following common antifreeze solutions: Environol, Ethanol, Methanol, Propylene Glycol.
- Simple, leak-proof design
- Components constructed of proven materials for the geothermal industry
- Tank size based on 6 ton horizontal loop
- Rated to a Max. Fluid Temperature of 110°F and a Max Pressure of 100 psig
- Maintains loop pressure regardless of seasonal loop temperature swings and eliminates nuisance call backs and possible pump damage/failure
- Constant loop pressure provides peace of mind that loop is leak free during regular maintenance visits
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically on any pipe in the ground loop system
- Mounts to standard 1.25” HDPE pipe via two (2) female 1.25” socket fusion connections
We are here to answer your questions on the loop expansion tank and do what we can to help you. You can view the Loop Expansion Tank Cut Sheet.
Pricing & Availability: For the latest product pricing please call us at 1-800-665-3336 or email us and we will be happy to assist you.