TED 1001 (The Energy Detective) is a simple, yet extremely accurate, home energy monitor that allows you to see electricity usage in real-time. You no longer have to wait for the “electricity bill surprise!” TED will accurately tell you what your bill is going to be long before the electric bill arrives.
TED quantifies electricity and displays the results on its easy-to-read LCD screen and/or a local or remote computer. Unlike some complicated electricity conservation systems, TED is a simple, intuitive and affordable way to monitor and manage your entire home’s energy consumption.
With its one-second reaction time, TED provides immediate feedback on energy usage. For you, that means no surprises. You can see what you’re spending on electricity each second, as well as what you’ve spent so far today or so far this month. View data at your home, or remotely on any device that connects to the Internet.
- Simple, intuitive, and affordable way to monitor and manage home energy consumption
- With a two (2) second reaction time, the TED 1000 series allows homeowners to see electricity usage in real time
- Assists homeowners in identifying real ways in which to conserve energy, save money, and reduce their carbon footprint
- Accurately projects electrical costs for the billing cycle and eliminates the “electric bill surprise”
- Shows homeowners what they’re spending on electricity each second, as well as what they’ve spent so far today or this month
- When combined with TED Footprints, the TED 1000 series will log electricity usage on a computer for graphing, charting, identifying trends, and load profiling
- Displays easy to understand up to the second energy use and cost information
- Current energy consumption either in kilowatts [kW], or in dollars per hour
- Energy consumed so far today in kilowatt-hours [kWh], or in dollars [$]
- Energy consumed so far this billing cycle in kWh, or in $
- Projected energy consumption for current billing cycle in kWh, or in $
- Peak electrical demand so far this billing cycle in kW, or in $/hr
- Current voltage [V]
- Minimum and maximum voltage [V] this billing cycle
- Current Energy Rate (Flat, Tiered, Time-of-Use and/or Summer/Winter)
- Optional cost, power, energy, and voltage alarms
- Logs historical energy data for 12 months
- Displays date & time, as well as a countdown timer
We are here to answer your questions on The Energy Detective and do what we can to help you.
Pricing & Availability: For the latest product pricing please call us at 1-800-665-3336 or email us and we will be happy to assist you.