Eden Energy will be holding Factory WaterFurnace Training from April 25th to 27th. The training will take place at our Guelph training facility and each day will last from 8am to 5pm. This training class will cover the entire WaterFurnace product line and is mandatory for any installers looking to install or service 7 Series equipment.
The classes will educate all attendees on the features of the 3, 5, and 7 series equipment. There will be a large hands-on component involved
We will cover:
- Aurora Controls
- Variable Speed 7 Series Unit
- Intellizone 2
- Symphony Internet Control
- Much, much more
- The latest version of the WaterFurnace troubleshooting App
- The latest version of our WaterFurnace Service Managers Manual
- Complete training binder with videos and specs on all the latest products
- All those who complete the course and pass the exams will receive a certificate.
- IBC Boiler Helpmate
- Video: RAUPLATE Installation Guide
- How to Install RAUPLATE
- John Siegenthaler 2017 Hydronics Training