Eden Energy Equipment is committed to providing tools that give our customers great value. One of our latest creations is the IBC Boiler Helpmate. Like our Geothermal Service Manual, this is a bound book that contains 61 pages of useful information for installers and service technicians.
The book includes instructions on how to pipe up and wire the IBC boilers, as well as how to plumb and wire multiple boilers with a variety of different load configurations. Throughout this well-organized book, you will find easy instructions on how to install and wire almost every possible boiler configuration from the simple to the very complex.
As an added bonus, it also has an IBC parts list matrix to make finding and ordering parts easier. Eden Energy stocks all common parts and boiler units in our main warehouse in Guelph, and delivers product the next day, and in some cases, same day across the province.
To get your free copy of this book call our office at 1-800-665-3336. Everyone who is attending our Robert Bean building science class next week will receive one of these books as well as many other helpful tools.
Thank you for your business. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact our office at 1-800-665-3336.
- HRAI IGSHPA Geothermal Installer Course, Guelph Ontario
- Advantages of a Caleffi DirtMag in Hydronic Systems
- Modern Hydronics Platinum Sponsor
- Video: RAUPLATE Installation Guide
- How to Install RAUPLATE
- Introducing Hydro Core: Save Time & Money on Boiler Installs
- WaterFurnace 7 Series Factory Training
- John Siegenthaler 2017 Hydronics Training
- Robert Bean 2017 ASHRAE 55 Building Science Class