PLEASE NOTE WE SOLD OUT OUR APRIL 19TH CLASS AND HAVE ADDED A SECOND DAY!
This coming April 18th ( Date just added) and 19th ( Now Sold out ), 2017 you are invited to take part in a rare opportunity to learn from one of the most recognized trainers in our industry, John Siegenthaler, P.E. Our 2016 training sessions with John Siegenthaler had over 150 of our valued customer partners attending with nothing but praise and admiration for John and his teaching style.
This training opportunity is 'Find The Fix: Contemporary Approaches to Hydronic Heating & Cooling Part 2'. During this brand new course we will build upon the topics covered in our last training session. Whether you came to our last class or not you will get plenty of new information out of this course as we dive even deeper into the topics we covered last year as well as new ones.
This year during the last module of our training class we are asking all participants to send us their 'problem jobs' and we will include as many of them as part of the final module of the course. A rare opportunity to ask John Siegenthaler for 'the fix'. The course details are as follows;
- Where: 600-945A Southgate Drive, Guelph Ontario
- Cost: $129.00
- When: April 18th 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The class fee includes all course material, lunch and a course completion certificate signed by John Siegenthaler. This course is new and exclusive to our 2017 Attendees. The course details are as follows;
- Module 1: Hydraulic Separation for Modern Hydronic Applications
- Module 2: The Latest Approaches & Applications for High Efficiency Pumping
- Module 3: A review of all the latest field applications for system mixing.
- Module 4: Combining Boilers + Geothermal + Solar + Thermal Storage.
- Module 5: Piping Methods for multiple boiler systems
- Module 6: A Detailed Review of common errors in hydronic systems. You are invited to submit photos or questions to us which we will then review with John Siegenthaler. When you sign up you will be contacted and told how to supply your questions and or photos for us to review. A rare opportunity to learn from the best.
Please note that space is extremely limited so we encourage you to register early. To register for this event call 1-800-665-3336 x 125 or signup with this online form
Final course confirmation will be sent out to you in the coming weeks.
John Siegenthaler is a mechanical engineering graduate of Rensellaer Polytechnic Institute and a licensed professional engineer. He has over 36 years of experience in designing modern hydronic heating systems. He is the author of the textbooks Modern Hydronic Heating, and Heating With Renewable Energy, and has written numerous other publications dealing with hydronic heating.
- IBC Boiler Helpmate
- Advantages of a Caleffi DirtMag in Hydronic Systems
- 7 Advantages of JAGA Low Temp Radiators
- Modern Hydronics Platinum Sponsor
- How REHAU RAUPanel Systems Works
- The Differences Between Different PEX In-floor Pipes
- Introducing the RAUGEO Helix Vertical Loop
- Video: RAUPLATE Installation Guide
- How to Install RAUPLATE
- Introducing Hydro Core: Save Time & Money on Boiler Installs
- WaterFurnace 7 Series Factory Training
- Why you want to use REHAU RAUPanel
- John Siegenthaler 2018 Training, Guelph Ontario